Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hardware!

Main day at the Open Wheel!

Although I did not win one of the big ones, my A main plaque from 13.5 spec sprint is not bad. Bob and I had our ups and downs, but, in the end I think we both did awesome putting 2 cars in the "show" for 13.5 spec sprint, 1 car in the "show" for 13.5 spec late model and my mod edm in the C main. I want to say congratulations to Bob for his great 2nd place finish in the spec sprint A main and also for putting his 13.5 late model in the A main even with the handling issues.

This years Open Wheel Championship was a great experience. Chris and Jackie have an awesome track and put on a great show. Rob Cutman and his crew did a great job, 509 entries and things moved along like clockwork. Congratulations to all involved!

You can take away all of the racing and the best part of this week was the friendships we had going in and the many more we made while there. I also want to especially thank Bob, Sherry and my wonderful wife, for everything!

"22" forever in our hearts....

wade

No comments:

Post a Comment