Friday, September 11, 2009

Finally starting to get caught up after my vacation/wedding trip. We had a great time and the wedding was awesome but, now back to racing. While I was gone, Bob and Mike made a couple of races I was unable to document so, I have the info below.

09/05/09
Chico's WDRA race #6
Mike went to Chico's to race in the WDRA race which had been rained out the week before. Mike qualified 3rd and finished 3rd in a very fast Sportsman 17.5 A main, Congratulations!.

09/02/09
Little O's
Bob made the trip up to Little O's tonight qualifying 2nd and finishing 2nd in the A main 13.5 EDM.


I would also like to give a shout out to Bob on his finishes in the PA Nitro Tour. In the Tour final points standings Bob placed 3rd overall (51 racers) in 13.5 Late Model and 2nd overall (31 racers) in Limited Mod Sprint.

Congratulations Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment